Adventure Medical Trauma Pak 1Regular price $89.99 Sale price $58.99
Trauma Pak 1
Be prepared for emergencies whether you're at home, on the job, or out and about. The Trauma Pak I gives you the power to stop bleeding with the basic trauma tools and medical supplies you need to take action until medical professionals arrive.
This compact trauma kit features a WoundStop® trauma dressing, which combines a trauma pad and gauze to apply direct pressure and stop potentially fatal blood loss, reducing the risk of shock. This clinically proven wrap from Persys Medical can be self-applied and includes a closure bar to keep the dressing securely in place. Inside the trauma pack, you'll also find emergency essentials like EMT trauma shears to help you access the wound, nitrile gloves for personal protection, and gauze dressings to help manage the wound.
The resealable, waterproof DryFlex™ trauma bag keeps these vital contents safe and ready to use and can be used to dispose of bio-waste. Add the Trauma Pak I to your personal trauma kit, first aid kit, backpack, or glove box for an affordable bleeding control kit you can count on when any trauma occurs.
- Designed for Immediate Response - Respond quickly to control severe bleeding. This trauma bag contains the essentials you need to stop bleeding in an easy-to-use format, perfect for a personal trauma kit or bleeding control kit
- WoundStop® Trauma Dressing - Stop bleeding fast with the WoundStop trauma dressing. Modeled after the Israeli Bandage, this easy-to-use trauma dressing applies direct pressure to immediately stop blood loss.
- Trauma Response Instructions - Prepare yourself with life-saving first aid information. This one-page guide outlines how to use the Trauma Pak I contents to stop bleeding in five easy-to-follow steps with illustrations.
- Waterproof DryFlex™ Bag - Have confidence in the Trauma Pak I will keep its contents ready to use. The re-sealable DryFlex bag is completely waterproof, incredibly durable, and can be used to dispose of bio-waste.
- Compact & Lightweight - Have the tools you need to stop bleeding wherever you go. The Trauma Pak I weighs less than 5 oz. and is small enough to fit into a glove box, backpack, range bag, or first aid kit.
- Emergency Essentials - Follow best practices with hospital-quality medical supplies. The trauma pack contains nitrile gloves for personal protection and EMT trauma shears to cut through clothing, tape, and more.
- EMT Trauma shears 4"
- WoundStop® trauma dressing
- Nitrile gloves
- Gauze dressing - 3" x 3"
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Warranty : 1 Year Warranty
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Paramedicx911@gmail.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Paramedicx911@gmail.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.