Adventure Medical Trauma Pak 3Regular price $191.42 Sale price $126.09
Trauma Pak 3
Our most advanced trauma kit, the Trauma Pak III puts professional supplies in civilian hands, empowering you to take action to stop bleeding as it occurs. The waterproof, resealable trauma bag contains military-style tools and emergency essentials in a package compact and durable enough to keep in your glove box.
Inside, you’ll find a pressure trauma dressing (Israeli Bandage), which combines gauze, trauma pad, and pressure applicator into one, easy-to-use emergency bandage, capable of providing up to 40 lbs. of direct pressure to stop bleeding fast and control most major bleeds. If bleeding continues, this bleeding control kit contains a windlass tourniquet. This well-known and combat-proven tourniquet applied correctly, can help you control even arterial bleeds.
Easy-to-follow instructions outline how to use the kit contents, with illustrations showing the proper application of the dressing and tourniquet. This tactical trauma kit also includes a marker to write the tourniquet application time and Patient Assessment Form, EMT shears to cut through fabric, nitrile gloves for proper protection against blood-borne pathogens, and a triangular bandage to stabilize limbs. Whether you’re looking for a bleed kit to add to your individual first aid kit (IFAK), first responder kit, range bag, or vehicle, the Trauma Pak III provides you with the professional tools you need to be safe and stop bleeding fast.
- Designed for Immediate Response - Respond quickly to control severe bleeding. This trauma bag contains the essentials you need to stop bleeding in an easy-to-use format, perfect for a personal trauma kit or bleeding control kit
- WoundStop® Trauma Dressing - Stop bleeding fast with the WoundStop trauma dressing. Modeled after the Israeli Bandage, this easy-to-use trauma dressing applies direct pressure to immediately stop blood loss.
- Trauma Response Instructions - Prepare yourself with life-saving first aid information. This one-page guide outlines how to use the Trauma Pak I contents to stop bleeding in five easy-to-follow steps with illustrations.
- Waterproof DryFlex™ Bag - Have confidence the Trauma Pak I will keep its contents ready to use. The re-sealable DryFlex bag is completely waterproof, incredibly durable, and can be used to dispose of bio-waste.
- Compact & Lightweight - Have the tools you need to stop bleeding wherever you go. The Trauma Pak I weighs less than 5 oz. and is small enough to fit into a glove box, backpack, range bag, or first aid kit.
- Emergency Essentials - Follow best practices with hospital-quality medical supplies. The trauma pack contains nitrile gloves for personal protection and EMT trauma shears to cut through clothing, tape, and more.
- Emergency Bandage, 4"
- SWAT-T Tourniquet
- EMT Shears, 4"
- Nitrile gloves
- Trauma Response Instructions
- Triangular Bandage, 42" x 42" x 59"
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Warranty : 1 Year Warranty
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Paramedicx911@gmail.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Paramedicx911@gmail.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.